Benefit Plan Audits
Employee benefit plans must adhere to strict regulations and meet the requirements of multiple government agencies in order to be in compliance. Having a trusted partner who understands the opportunities and risks of creating and administering your company’s benefit plan is essential.
As one of the top CPA firms in The Woodlands, Abercrombie & Associates, PC has recommended a significant number of benefits plans of all types and sizes. Our Employee Benefits practice group draws on its experience serving commercial businesses to ensure we provide the right solution for our clients.
Abercrombie & Associates, PC employee benefit plan audit services adhere to the strict guidelines of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) under the regulatory authority of the U.S. Department of Labor.
Benefit Plan Services
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Defined benefit pension plans
- Defined contribution pension plans
- Profit sharing plans
- 401(K) plans
- Roth 401(K) plans
- Employee stock ownership plans
- Health and welfare plans
- 403(B) plans
- SEP (Simplified Employee Pension) Plans
- SIMPLE (Savings Incentive Match Plan for Employees) Plans
- IRAs (Individual Retirement Accounts)
- Roth IRAs
- Captive Insurance