Creating a company retirement plan can be a complicated process due to the myriad of choices available, as well as the strict rules and regulations that must be adhered to in order to remain in compliance. Having a trusted partner who understands the opportunities and risks of creating and administering your company’s retirement plan is essential.
As one of the top CPA firms in The Woodlands, Abercrombie & Associates, PC has recommended a significant number of retirement plans of all types and sizes. Our team of retirement plan professionals draws on its experience serving commercial businesses to ensure we provide the right solution for our clients.
Abercrombie & Associates, PC employee benefit plan audit services adhere to the strict guidelines of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) under the regulatory authority of the U.S. Department of Labor.
Retirement Plan Services
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Defined benefit pension plans
- Defined contribution pension plans
- Profit sharing plans
- 401(K) plans
- Roth 401(K) plans
- Employee stock ownership plans
- Health and welfare plans
- 403(B) plans
- SEP (Simplified Employee Pension) Plans
- SIMPLE (Savings Incentive Match Plan for Employees) Plans
- IRAs (Individual Retirement Accounts)
- Roth IRAs
- Captive Insurance